a request: try to answer our questions concerning „All Those Beautiful Boyz“ and post your responses on lautraum.
we will try to create a comment that includes your many multi-coloured opinions. we heard your discussions yesterday, so we know that there are debates to be fought. now put your thoughts on the blog, Black on White, the game is on.
here we go, enjoy! (you don’t have to answer everything, just the questions you’re attracted to and want to compare and discuss)
- Which colour describes it?
- If ‚All those Beautiful Boyz‘ was a story, which genre would it be? Give it a title.
- Choose the points you would give to the performers on a sexiness-scale from 1 to 10.
- Find three attributes to describe the piece from an over 50 year old lady’s perspective.
- Into how many parts would you structure the piece? Give each part a name.
- What does the term ‚whiteness‘ signify for you?
- Was there a point at which the performers represented this ‚whiteness‘ to you? When? Why?
- Was there a moment where you felt explicitly white? When? Why?
- Which colour describes it (again)?
- If the audience had been to act or respond, what would you have done or said as part of the
audience? (During, before or after the performance?)
- Find an associative image for the atmosphere of the performance. Describe it in 2
- What was your strongest, dominating feeling when watching the piece? When was it most intense?
a huge White thank you